2 - 5
Expertise in Metal 3D Printing hydraulic solutions. Specialist in hydraulic systems, ATEX valves, Cetop valves and cartridges. Custom-made hydraulic manifolds.
Over 35 years in the design, production and worldwide sales of hydraulic systems. Italian family-owned company, with high technical know-how and passion for its work
Aidro has established a Solutions Center for Additive Manufacturing, enabling AM specialists to design new components, per customer requirements, and bring them to life with Direct Metal Laser Sintering (DMLS) also called Selective Laser Melting (SLM). The Solutions Center oversees the entire process, from design to production to testing. Design specialists model new parts with complex geometries and refined designs to reduce weight, save space, and consolidate multiple pieces into just one. Finite Element Method (FEM) analysis is conducted, as are stress tests. These models are then transported to the company’s printer machines where they are printed, and later tested. Finally, with flexible vertical machining equipment, the cavities and surfaces of parts are finished.
The main advantages of Additive Manufacturing are the followings:
- compactness and fitting in smaller space available
- weight reduction
- reduction in the number of assembled parts
- optimization the performance thanks to curved connecting channels and elimination of 90°degree intersection angles
- elimination of leakage from auxiliary drilling and plugging that normally are required in traditional manufacturing
- more complex shapes at no extra cost
- Rapid Prototyping
All our activities are undertaken carefully and we offer a wide range of hydraulic valves and blocks: from CETOP components to cartridge valves. Our Company has a complementary portfolio of products and solutions able to converge into integrated hydraulic systems.
- Our attention to quality is guaranteed by the ISO 9001 and ISO 9100 Certifications.
- The raw materials and components are produced in Italy or in EU countries.
- Our production is 100% tested and the goods are meticulously packed in order to ensure our customers receive the best products on time.
ATEX Explosion Proof Valves directional control valve solenoid operated or pilot operated with subplate mounting interface acc. to ISO 4401, DIN 24340 (CETOP 03). The design of the body is a high quality five chamber casting. The valve is available with ATEX metallic DC and AC solenoids. In the standard version, the valve housing is phosphated for 240 h salt spray protection acc. to ISO 9227 . Enhanced surface protection for specific applications is available (ISO 9227, 520 h salt spray).